Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Kissimmee, FL
A hospital in Florida is seeking a Critical Care Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: 15 shifts a month starting in April. Present with availability.
- Schedule: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Setting: Inpatient
- Call: No call
- Volume: The need is for an intensivist to cover the CVICU-CCU side which has a total of 20 beds and a census of 15-18 patients.
- Patient Ages: all ages. Vast majority adults
- Procedures: Intubation, central lines, HD catheters, PA catheter placement preferred but not required. Chest tube placement.
- Cases: cover CVICU-CCU with resident team. See procedures listed below. (Needs to be interested in GME resident education)
- Support Staff: 2 physicians with resident teams. RNs with 2:1 ratio usually, unit clerks on day shift.  Assigned Respiratory therapist and pharmacist available for MDR.
- EMR/Charting: Meditech, Patient Keeper for billing
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: ACLS
- Area is warm year-round; No call required; Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -032021-24158
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.