Locum Tenens Radiology Job Bellaire, TX
A hospital in Texas is seeking a Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Week of April 12th and week of April 26th (entire week)
- Schedule: Day shift, hospital or imaging center, Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: No call
- Volume: Moderate to high volume
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: Needed Modalities: All - XR, US, CT, MRI, NM, MG (preferred) PET, fluoro; procedures: varied, light to moderate IR including kyphoplasty
- Cases: Needed Modalities: All - XR, US, CT, MRI, NM, MG (preferred) PET, fluoro; procedures: varied, light to moderate IR including kyphoplasty
- EMR/Charting: Will be reading on vRad Platform onsite, training will be provided prior to start. (vRad is owned by Rad Partners)
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: DEA; MQSA
- Area is warm year-round; Less than 1 hour from an international airport; No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -032021-24235
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.