Locum Tenens Internal Medicine Job Fort Harrison, MT
A clinic in Montana is seeking a Internal Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Government locums assignment.
- Dates: as soon as credentialing is complete through October 14, 2021 (with possible extension)
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 12-15 Patients Per Day average
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Procedures: None
- Cases: Outpatient Care; Women's well checks
- Support Staff: Yes
- EMR/Charting: EMR - CPRS
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Additional Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required; medical work experience in the United States in the specialty you are applying for, in the past 12 months, completion of U.S. residency training; any active unrestricted state license
- Additional qualifications for government jobs: Contract physician(s) who have current, full and unrestricted licenses in one or more states, but who have, or ever had, a license restricted, suspended, revoked, voluntarily revoked, voluntarily surrendered pending action or denied upon application will not be considered for the purposes of this contract
- Any state license accepted;
- Long term assignment;
- Opportunity to give back to veterans who served our country
- Federal facilities such as Veteran Affairs, Indian Health Services and Tribal Facilities, have a diverse population that allow providers to connect with patients and other providers from different cultures and backgrounds while giving back to their community and country.
Your malpractice insurance is covered, and pending the contract, you will either receive a per diem for your travel and lodging or we will cover flight, rental car and lodging. Pay is on a weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24378
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.