Locum Tenens Hematology-Oncology Job Cambridge, MN
A hospital in Pennsylvania is seeking a Hematology/Oncology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Full time until perm is hired - or locums to perm
- 4-5 day work week
- Schedule: Negotiable
- 8-10 hour days
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: None
- Volume: 20 patients per day
- Patient Ages: Adult
- Procedures: Mgmt. of Bone Marrow Transplants, Blood Bank, Prescribes
- Cases: Nurse does injections - Mgmt. of Bone Marrow Transplants, Blood Bank, Prescribes
- Support Staff: Yes
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- High earning potential; No call required; Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24381
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.