Locum Tenens Cardiology Job Sumter, SC
A clinic in South Carolina is seeking a Cardiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Full time, ongoing
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM with call rotation
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: 1:2
- Volume: A max of 28 patients a day in the ambulatory setting with no hospital coverage, with a range of 5-15 to round on with an APP in acute care. 20 patients a day in the ambulatory setting with hospital coverage.
- Patient Ages: Mainly older adults
- Procedures: Bread and Butter cardiology
- Cases: Read Echo and Nuclear Studies as well as EKG's
- There is a cath lab onsite at Tuomey where diagnostic cath's can be performed if warranted. The ability to do this is not required
- Support Staff: 3 full time APP's with 3 additional physicians rotating weekly, onsite practice manager, echo/vascular technician, exercise physiologist, 2 RN's, 2 CMA's and four clerical staff.
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Fast credentialing; High earning potential; Long term assignment
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job Id: JN -032021-24338
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.