Locum Tenens Radiology Job Sugar Land, TX
A clinic in Texas is seeking a Interventional Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: May 31-June 4; June 7-11, June 14-18; June 21-25; June 28-July 2; July 6-9; July 12-16; July 19-23; July 26-30, 2021
- Schedule/Hours: Day, Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 60% diagnostic; 40% IR
- Patient Ages: Mostly adults
- Procedures: Line placements including tunneled and dialysis catheters, US and CT guided biopsies and drainage, IVC filter placements, biliary drainage and nephrostomy tube placements, LPs, light IR procedures (arthrograms, myelograms, etc)
- Support Staff: General support staff (may be solo radiologist)
- EMR/Charting: McKesson PACS, Powerscribe 360, GE RIS
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: DEA
About the Location:
- Discover all Sugar Land has to offer! Explore the nature, parks, shops, and more. There is an activity for everyone to enjoy!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -032021-24120
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.