Locum Tenens Cardiology Job Vail, CO
A hospital in Colorado is seeking a Cardiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: April 23 and June 24
- Schedule: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Setting: Inpatient
- Call: Not needed for the dates listed above. If night call was needed in the future, call begins at 5:00 PM and concludes at 7:00 AM.
- Volume: Consults: 1-2 Caths: 0-1
- Patient Ages: Adults only
- Procedures: Diagnostic cardiac Cath, right heart Cath, interventional procedures (STENT, PTCA )insertion intra-aortic balloon pump, temporary pacemaker placement, TEE, and cardioversion.
- Cases: Diagnostic cardiac Cath, right heart Cath, interventional procedures (STENT, PTCA etc) insertion intra-aortic balloon pump, temporary pacemaker placement, TEE, and cardioversion. *No elective pericardiocentesis. We have the capabilities to perform a pericardiocentesis but this is not something we do routinely *
- Support Staff: Cardiology clinic and Cath lab staff. Matthew Smithson, Director of Vail Health Clinics as well as Abbie Jones, Vail Health Clinic coordinator
- EMR/Charting: Cerner
- Boards: Board Certified
- Easy call schedule; Great nightlife nearby; Less than 3 hours from a ski resort
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job Id: JN -032021-24283
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.