Locum Tenens Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Pasadena, TX
A hospital in Texas is seeking a Critical Care Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate - July 1, 2021
- Schedule: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm with night call, open to days. Preferably 7 on/7 off
- Setting: Inpatient
- Call: Night call, 7:00 pm - 7:00 am
- Volume: 15-20, 26 Beds in ICU - working inpatient, but may be asked to assist with overflow in ED
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Procedures: All critical care cases
- Cases: All Critical Care cases. Please present with anything they do not do. Nothing special listed on job
- Support Staff: ICU stapp, APP on site 7:00 pm - 7:00 am
- EMR/Charting: Meditech
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS
- Easy call schedule; Flexible schedule; Low patient volume
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -032021-24320
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.