Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Pleasanton, CA
A hospital in California is seeking a Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate ongoing
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: 1:6 call ratio; Call is split equitably 1:6. Everyone takes 1 weekday every 6th weekday and 1 weekend every 6th weekend, on average. Not on call for the entire week.
- Patient Ages: Adult
- Procedures: Minimally invasive procedures
- Cases: General OB/GYN
- Support Staff: Five (5) other Ob/Gyn physicians within group; Robust ancillary support staff
- EMR/Charting: Epic
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: DEA
- Less than 1 hour from a coastal beach; Less than 1 hour from an international airport; Long term assignment
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -032021-24238
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.