Locum Tenens Hematology-Oncology Job Minot, ND
A clinic in North Dakota is seeking a Hematology/Oncology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Full time - ongoing
- Would prefer 1 full time provider, but okay with 2 on/2 off rotating between 2 providers
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM with 1:4 call rotation
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 8 new consults a week. 100 follow ups a week (whole department). Consults take 45 min - 1 hour. F/U visits take 15-30 min.
- Patient Ages: Varies - mostly adult
- Procedures: Nursing staff provides infusions. 60% Oncology, 40% Hematology
- Cases: Breast, Lung, Colorectal and Prostate cancers are the most common.
- They do Acute Leuks, but is not common. Most are seen and referred out.
- Support Staff: 4 other Oncologists (2 med onc, 2 rad onc), 7 OCN's, 4 NP/PA's, 2 Patient Navigator Nurses, 1 Social Worker
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Easy call schedule; Flexible schedule; Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job Id: JN -032021-24267
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.