Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Fitchburg, MA
A clinic in Massachusetts is seeking a Family Practice Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: 40 hours a week
- Full Time - ongoing
- Schedule: 3 Months with option to extend if needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: Approximately 21 patients per day based on a 8hr shift.
- Patient Ages: All Ages (80% Adults)
- Procedures: General Family Medicine, no OB, no ER Call;
- Cases: Primary Care Cases, Small Biopsies, Incisions, Splints, etc; Also experience with under served/underprivileged and homeless;
- Support Staff: MA, Nurse, Mid-Level, Admin
- EMR/Charting: EMR NextGen
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: BLS; CSR; DEA
- Fast credentialing; Long term assignment; No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job Id: JN -072020-22744
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.