Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Oakdale, LA
A clinic in Louisiana is seeking a Family Practice Physician to provide quality patient care for a Government locums assignment.
- Dates: Immediate - 1 year with options to extend (credentialing 6-8 weeks after acceptance)
- anticipated start date mid June
- Schedule: 30 hours per week average shift times will be between 7:30 am and 4:00 pm Monday - Friday (1/2 hour unpaid lunch)
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: None
- Volume: 6-7 patients per day average
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Procedures: None
- Cases: Outpatient
- Support Staff: Yes - Clinical Director, Medical Officer, Mie-levels
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; DEA
- Additional Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required; medical work experience in the United States in the specialty you are applying for, in the past 12 months, completion of U.S. residency training; any active unrestricted state license
- Any state license accepted; Flexible schedule; No call required
- Federal facilities such as Veteran Affairs, Indian Health Services and Tribal Facilities, have a diverse population that allow providers to connect with patients and other providers from different cultures and backgrounds while giving back to their community and country.
Your malpractice insurance is covered, and pending the contract, you will either receive a per diem for your travel and lodging or we will cover flight, rental car and lodging. Pay is on a weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -032021-24202
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.