Locum Tenens Hematology-Oncology Job Sault Sainte Marie, MI
A hospital in Michigan is seeking a Hematology/Oncology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Flexible, part time, ongoing
- Schedule: 3 days a week or 1 week on/1 week off
- 8:00AM -5:00PM - Ongoing, No weekends or call
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: None
- Volume: 14-15 patients per day
- Patient Ages: 18+, Mostly 65+ but they do see all adult ages
- Procedures: Antibiotic infusions, therapeutic phlebotomy, blood transfusions, gammagloubulin administration, intravenous prescription treatments for osteoporosis, arthritis and Crohn's Disease, allergy injections, vitamin infusions, and infusion therapies for MS
- Cases: Bread and butter Hem/Onc (no radation oncology)
- Support Staff: 1 PA with her own case load, 2 great RN's, infusion staff
- EMR/Charting: Meditech
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Fast credentialing; Flexible schedule; Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -032021-24205
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.