Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job Memphis, TN
A clinic in Tennessee is seeking a Urgent Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: PRN - ongoing
- (all shifts 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM unless specified otherwise)
- Schedule: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: No
- Volume: 30-50 depending on site
- Patient Ages: All Ages
- Procedures: Suturing, splinting, I&D, removals
- Cases: Mostly minor and low severity encounters, which include allergies and asthma, lacerations, broken bones, sprains & strains, burns, cuts and scratches, on-the-job injuries, and insect bites and stings
- Support Staff: No
- EMR/Charting: Paper charting
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; DEA
- From the Great Smoky Mountains to the Mississippi River, Tennessee stands out as a center of culture, entertainment, and natural beauty. Memphis, Nashville - are only a few of the reason millions of people also choose Tennessee as a vacation destination
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -032017-1985
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.