Locum Tenens Radiology Job Wisconsin Rapids, WI
A hospital in Wisconsin is seeking a Diagnostic Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate; ongoing until perm provider found
- Schedule/Hours: Clinic hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: 3 week rotating call schedule; 2+ call shifts/week (some weeks call is Monday/Wednesday/Friday; some weeks it is Tuesday/Thursday, some weeks it includes the weekend.
- Volume: High volume
- Patient Ages: All ages, but mostly adults
- Procedures: Light IR (thoracentesis, paracentesis, arthrograms, etc.) ; potentially some basic mammo procedures (biopsies)
- Support Staff: General support staff (may be solo radiologist)
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: DEA; MQSA
About the Location:
- Welcome to the Wisconsin Rapids area, located along the beautiful Wisconsin River in the heart of cranberry country! Harvest season is the most picturesque time for cranberries and it occurs late September through late October. During harvest, you can experience all the fall colors over a sea of red berries by taking a drive down the Cranberry Highway.
- Wisconsin Rapids has a variety of lodging and dining options and fun things to see and do! The convenient central Wisconsin location makes the Wisconsin Rapids area an ideal destination.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022021-24111
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.