Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Anniston, AL
A hospital in Alabama is seeking a Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate ongoing
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: 1 and 10 call rotation (about 3 days a month)
- Volume: 20-40 patients per day
- Patient Ages: Adult
- Procedures: deliveries, c-sections, gyn surgeries, etc.
- Cases: all ob/gyn cases
- Support Staff: 9 other OBs in the group
- EMR/Charting: ob tracevue
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Easy call schedule; Less than 3 hours from hunting areas; No supervision requirements
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -022021-24102
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.