Locum Tenens Radiology Job Toledo, OH
A hospital in Ohio is seeking a Diagnostic Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Days; ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday; 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: Level I Trauma; high volume
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: US guided breast bx, stereotactic breast bx, associated lymph node bx, breast localization
- Support Staff: General support staff (may be solo radiologist)
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: DEA; MQSA
About the Location:
- Discover all Toledo has to offer! From museums ,local eateries, parks, and shopping, there is an activity for everyone!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022021-24105
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.