Locum Tenens Primary Care Job Hazard, KY
A clinic in Kentucky is seeking a Primary Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: 1 to 2 weeks a month to start; will expand into more
- Schedule: Clinic is open Monday -Thursday 8:00AM - 4:30PM/5 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: No call
- Volume: 20-25
- Patient Ages: 25 years and up
- Procedures: None Scripts only
- Cases: Open writing scripts for pain patients, Percocet's, oxycodone, norco,etc - not a pill mill- very strict requirements to be a patient
- Support Staff: 7 ancillary staffers to include an NP, Nurse and MA/CNAs,
- EMR/Charting: Paper and transitioning to Advance MD
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: ACLS; DEA
- Fast credentialing; Flexible schedule; No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -122020-23628
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.