Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Crossville, AL
A clinic in Alabama is seeking a Family Practice Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Monday - Friday
- Sardis site in Boaz, AL
- W.T. Scruggs site in Walnut Grove, AL
- Schedule: 8:00 AM -5:00 PM (1 hour lunch)
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: No call, no holidays, no Weekends
- Volume: 25 patients per day average
- Patient Ages: All ages (cradle to grave)
- Procedures: I&D, removals, Minor Suturing, Women's wellness exams
- Cases: Most primary care cases, wellness exams, blood work, general medical exams, diabetes, depressive disorders, back pain, women's wellness exams
- Support Staff: Full support
- EMR/Charting: NexGen - no scribes (must be comfortable with EMRs)
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Fast credentialing; Long term assignment; No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -082020-22892
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.