Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Ogema, MN
A clinic in Minnesota is seeking a Family Practice Physician to provide quality patient care for a government locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed:
- As soon as credentialing is complete for 6 months with option to extend
- Anticipated start date is mid November
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 15-20 patients per day
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: None
- Support Staff: Yes
- EMR/Charting: EMR - RPMS
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible in Family Practice
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA
- Additional Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required; medical work experience in the United States in the specialty you are applying for, in the past 12 months, completion of U.S. residency training; any active unrestricted state license
- Contract physician(s) who have current, full and unrestricted licenses in one or more states, but who have, or ever had, a license restricted, suspended, revoked, voluntarily revoked, voluntarily surrendered pending action or denied upon application will not be considered for the purposes of this contract
About the Location:
- Ogema is a smaller but beautiful city that is worth a visit. You will be surprised by some of the unique things to do and places you can explore at this hidden destination. You might wish to revisit it someday again, to take a break and relax at Ogema.
- Federal facilities such as Veteran Affairs, Indian Health Services and Tribal Facilities, have a diverse population that allow providers to connect with patients and other providers from different cultures and backgrounds while giving back to their community and country.
Your malpractice insurance is covered, and pending the contract, you will either receive a per diem for your travel and lodging or we will cover flight, rental car and lodging. Pay is on a weekly basis.
Please reference job # JN -012019-18403
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.