Locum Tenens Radiology Job TX
A hospital in Texas is seeking a Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Government locums assignment.
- Dates: This is NOT Telehealth*
- As soon as possible for 1 year with option to extend
- Credentialing can take 3-4 months before cleared for work
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: will share in call rotation, currently 1:5, will decrease as additional Radiologists are hired. very light call, will get paid hourly if called back in (rarely) no additional for carrying a pager
- Volume: Approximately 100 reads per day
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Cases: see attached
- Support Staff: yes Rad Techs and RN's
- Additional Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required; medical work experience in the United States in the specialty you are applying for, in the past 12 months, completion of U.S. residency training; any active unrestricted state license
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: BLS; MQSA
- Additional qualifications for government jobs: Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Area is warm year-round; Easy call schedule; Long term assignment
- Federal facilities such as Veteran Affairs, Indian Health Services and Tribal Facilities, have a diverse population that allow providers to connect with patients and other providers from different cultures and backgrounds while giving back to their community and country.
Your malpractice insurance is covered, and pending the contract, you will either receive a per diem for your travel and lodging or we will cover flight, rental car and lodging. Pay is on a weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -012021-23894
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.