Locum Tenens Pain Management Job Hazard, KY
A clinic in Kentucky is seeking a Pain Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: 1 to 2 weeks a month to start; will expand into more
- Schedule: Clinic is open Monday -Thursday 8:00AM - 4:30PM/5:00PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: No call
- Volume: 10-15
- Patient Ages: 25 years and up
- Procedures: All interventional procedures to include the equipment above and injections (trigger point, lumbar etc,)
- Cases: They have a huge procedure room
- Equipment: Fluoroscopy, RFA, Ultrasound
- Interventional Pain Procedures required, injections, and more
- Support Staff: 7 ancillary staffers to include an NP, Nurse and MA/CNAs,
- EMR/Charting: Paper and transitioning to Advance MD
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: ACLS; DEA
- Fast credentialing; Flexible schedule; No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -122020-23627
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.