Locum Tenens Psychiatry Job Dothan, AL
A clinic in Alabama is seeking a Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: April 19, 2021 - Ongoing
- Schedule: Every Other Saturday
- 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Setting: Inpatient
- Call: None
- Volume: 8-12
- Patient Ages: 18+ Will treat patients ages 6+ from time to time(ADHD)
- Procedures: Consultations, MEd Management, Evaluations, Ketamine Evals amd EEG(Neurology) Evals
- Cases: Anxiety, Depression, Schizophrenia, ADHD, Psychotic disorders and addiction
- Support Staff: 2 NP's
- EMR/Charting: Paper Charting
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible; Board Eligible w/in 5 years
- Certifications: DEA
- Dothan is a small city in Alabama that is lovingly known as the “Peanut Capital of the World.” There are several family-friendly places, museums, natural parks, adventurous attractions, and restaurants that you can visit while you’re there, such as Landmark Park, the Dothan Area Botanical Gardens, Adventureland, and the George Washington Carver Interpretive Museum.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -012021-23817
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.