Locum Tenens Urology Job Gallipolis, OH
A clinic in Ohio is seeking a Urology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Full time, ongoing for at least 4 months
- Schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, surgery days start at 7:30 AM
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: 10 days a month minimum, can have more if wanted
- Volume: 28 per day is average
- Patient Ages: 18+
- Procedures: Cysto's, Prostate Biopsies, Vastectomy's, Litho, Terps
- Cases: Cysto's, Prostate Biopsies, Vastectomy's, Litho, Terps
- Support Staff: Reception, Secretary, 2 RN's
- EMR/Charting: Athena for Office - Paragon for Acute/Surgery
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS
- High earning potential; Long term assignment; Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job Id: JN -012021-23749
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.