Locum Tenens Cardiology Job Williamsport, PA
A hospital in Pennsylvania is seeking a Cardiac Electrophysiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: December - January 2021
- Schedule/Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Friday - Hospital
- Wednesday, Thursday - Clinic/some night call
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: Some night call and potentially some weekend call
- Volume: Hospital admissions per week: 6-10 Average daily visits for locum provider 12 in clinic
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Support Staff: Mid-Level support Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM in clinic, Non-invasive, Invasive Card and CT Surgeon on site at hospital
- EMR/Charting: PowerChart at Hospital and EPIC in clinic
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
About the Location:
- The seat of Lycoming County, Williamsport is located between the west branch of the Susquehanna River and Bald Eagle Mountain. The town is surrounded by more than 300,000 acres of state gamelands, making the area popular with hunters and outdoor lovers.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -112020-23527
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.