Locum Tenens Radiology Job Fountain Valley, CA
A clinic in California is seeking a Diagnostic Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Starting Early January-early February. 1-2 weeks per month. end date undefined
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM PT
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: Procedures: Stereo, fluoro, US, biopsy, Loc, Bone Density, other Dx a plus, but not required; Needed Modalities: Mammo, Bone Density, other Dx a plus, but not required
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: DEA; MQSA
About the Location:
- Fountain Valley, California is known for its family-friendly atmosphere, as well as its unique culture and arts community. This suburban city in Orange County offers an array of activities for both visitors and locals alike. The Mile Square park provides opportunities for a range of recreational activities, while The Reptile Zoo and Prism Escape Rooms offer more unusual fun.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -112020-23518
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.