Locum Tenens Internal Medicine Job Glennville, GA
A clinic in Georgia is seeking a Internal Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate - Ongoing
- Smith State Prison, Autry State Prison, and Calhoun State Prison
- Schedule/Hours: Will take locums Monday - Friday, Full-Time, ongoing, like to book 3 months at a time.
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No
- Volume: 20-25 patients per day
- Patient Ages: 18+
- Procedures: Suturing, Foreign Body Removals, and Non-Complex Outpatient Procedures
- Support Staff: RN, LPN, CNA
- EMR/Charting: Paper Chart, Soap Note
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible; General Practitioner
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Macon, Georgia offers an adventure for your soul! Rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives".
- Explore historic sites, music landmarks, cultural museums, antebellum architecture and much more.
- Try Southern favorites, soul food, farm-fresh flavors and indulgent treats.
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -072020-22733
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.