Locum Tenens Primary Care Job Huntsville, AL
A clinic in Alabama is seeking a Primary Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Start with 2-weeks of coverage with possible extension afterward
- Tuesday 7:00AM - 4:00PM with 1 hour lunch
- Wednesday 9:00AM - 6:00PM with 1 hour lunch
- Thursday 8:00AM - 5:00PM with 1 hour lunch
- Friday 7:00AM - 4:00PM with 1 hour lunch
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: No
- Volume: 15 patients per day, mostly walk-in or urgent care patients
- Patient Ages: Mostly adults, could be some pediatrics as it has come up at other sites
- Procedures: Some suturing on rare occasions for walk-in
- Cases: Occ med/Workmans comp, Telehealth for some patients
- Support Staff: MA, RN, NP
- EMR/Charting: In house proprietary EMR
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; DEA; DOT
- Fast credentialing; Flexible schedule; No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -082020-22852
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.