Full Time ObGyn Job CA
Echo Park, CA
Posted by RecruitWell
Medical Director - OBGYN, near Downtown Los Angeles, CA
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Seeking board certified or truly board OBGYN or Gynecologist
- Site sees all ages - geriatrics, adults, kids
- Hiring due to growth
- Position reports directly to CMO
- Outpatient only; No call, no deliveries, no hospital consults
- Monday-Friday, 8a-5p
- See 15-22 patients per day
- EMR: EPIC
- Time would be 60% clinical/40% administrative
- Preferred executive training, mentoring physicians and advanced practitioners.
- Experience drafting policies and procedures
- Working knowledge of Spanish, Armenian, or Russian
- Position would oversee 17 providers
- FQHC experience is preferred
- Provide high quality service oriented support to meet the needs of providers, patients, management and staff.
- Organization Information:
- Join a well-established FQHC
- Salary range is $210k-270k per year
- Culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
- Los Angeles’ leading nonprofit community health centers
- Healthcare team consists of providers, dentists, pharmacists, medical assistants, and enrollment advocates
- All patients will be served, regardless of ability to pay.
- Student loan reimbursement available
- Lifestyle Information:
- A diverse and low-key neighborhood in central Los Angeles
- Enjoy all the parks and relax in the beautiful scenery
- Restaurants, trails, outdoor gardens
- Many activities for kids
- Great schools - public and private
- This area is completely walkable and home to many prospering artists, writers and musicians.
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.