Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job WY
A Wyoming-based medical facility needs locum tenens anesthesiology coverage. The provider will work from 7 am - 3 pm with no call. The locum tenens provider will see general, orthopedic, vascular, thoracic, OB, neuro-spine, and occasional neuro-heads, but no complex pediatric cases. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you will need to have an ACLS certification. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Weekdays 7 am - 3 pm with no call
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- ASA 1 - 3
- General, orthopedic, vascular, thoracic, OB, neuro-spine, neuro-heads
- No complex peds
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.