Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job PA
We are looking to fill a temporary anesthesiology job now open at a Pennsylvania medical facility. This is weekday coverage from 7 am - 3 pm. Your duties include seeing adult and pediatric cases including general, orthopedic, neurology, GYN, plastics, vascular, and thoracic. This facility is looking for board certified providers to fill this role. We handle all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. Due to time constraints, only PA-licensed candidates will be accepted. Working in locum tenens allows you to expand your network of colleagues and work in a variety of environments. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- Weekday shifts 7 am - 3 pm
- PA license required
- Board certified
- Adult and pediatric cases seen
- General, orthopedic, neurology, GYN, plastics, vascular, and thoracic
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.