Full Time Surgery Job Carrollton, KY
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus production. You will also be offered comprehensive benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in Carrollton. The city is situated on the Ohio River at the mouth of the Kentucky River. It is bordered by the city of Prestonville to the west across the Kentucky River.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive base salary plus productivity
- 3 to 5 year contract options
- Bread and butter general surgery
- Critical access hospital with specialty clinic on-site
- Join another general surgeon
- Referral base from 3 health clinics
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located in a rural community between Cincinnati, Ohio and Lagrange, Kentucky
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.