This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with a productivity model. You will also be offered full medical benefits for the physician and family, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in an ideally situated location between Chicago, Illinois and Indianapolis, Indiana. Lafayette is a vibrant community with good schools, safe neighborhoods, and excellent public facilities and amenities, including over 40 parks and extensive trail systems.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- Generous compensation package, sign-on bonus and full benefits
- Perform oncology duties and research if you wish
- Join 1 other experienced oncologist with a full staff support
- Work in a beautiful 15,000 square foot facility
- 4-day workweek and a very light call
- Infusion chairs inclusive of chemotherapy suite
- In practice, recent graduates, or in fellowship all welcomed
- Home of world-renowned Purdue University
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail