Full Time Psychiatry Job Springfield, MA
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with incentive-based bonuses. You will be offered full comprehensive benefits, LTD and STD, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, PTO plus additional sick time, CME time and allowance, an impressive retirement plan, and malpractice coverage with tail. Student loan repayment is available through public service.
You will enjoy living and working in the Springfield area that puts you within easy access of Boston and New York City. You will also love being within minutes of the best skiing and snowboarding in southern Vermont.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call or text Pamela Mead at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Highly competitive compensation with call additionally compensated
- Loan repayment available
- Medical director of adult inpatient, outpatient, and consult liaison psychiatry
- Full-time, Monday through Friday, may consider 4, 10-hour days
- Established team of psychiatrists and advanced practitioners
- Academic work with UMass and potential faculty appointment available
- Administrative and nursing support from MAs and LPNs
- Will consider H-1B candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.