Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job Richland, WA
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year. If you have any availability, reach out so we can help you find the right fit.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: Weekdays
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 16 - 18
- Procedures: General GI
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.