Full Time Psychiatry Job Charleston, SC
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, LTD and STD, sick leave, PTO, life insurance, CME and stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working minutes from the beautiful white beaches of South Carolina. The community provides great weather, a low cost of living, and lots of Southern hospitality all right on the coast.
At CompHealth, we can help match you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Hospital-employed position with a competitive compensation
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Program director to build a new psychiatry residency program
- Be responsible for the leadership, organization, operation, and the general administration
- See cognitive disorders and behavioral management of all types of dementia
- See psychotic disorders, personality disorders, and addictive disorders
- Must be board certified with a minimum of 3 years of graduate medical education admin experience
- Must have a minimum of 3 years post-residency participation as an active faculty member
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.