Full Time Family Practice Job CA
This employed position has a partnership-track and an independent contractor option. There is negotiable loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, malpractice, relocation assistance, health benefits, CME, and vacation.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed, partnership-track, or 1099 independent contractor option
- Student loan repayment available
- Join an existing and well-established practice
- Outpatient position
- Prefer candidates that are board certified or in the board certification process
- Must be experienced
- J-1 and H-1B visas welcome
- Coastal location close to the Redwoods
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.