Locum Tenens Neurology Job OH
Posted by CompHealth
An Ohio-based facility is currently seeking a neurologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include EMGs. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active OH medical license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday and you will see 15 to 20 patients per day.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active OH state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Procedures: EMGs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.