This position offers a competitive salary plus incentives. You will also receive student loan repayment assistance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base salary plus incentives
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Hospital-employed and based practice
- Critical access hospital with no trauma designation
- Join 3 other orthopods in the practice with mid-level support
- General orthopedic surgeon, but open to candidates with total knee and hip experience
- 3 days in the clinic and 1 day in the OR
- Will consider visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail