Locum Tenens Pathology Job NJ
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A New Jersey facility needs a locum tenens pathologist to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and the covering physician will typically see 50 to 120 cases per day. The incoming physician will need to be board certified and have active NJ, NY, and PA medical licenses.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NJ, NY and PA state licenses needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 50 to 120 cases per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.