Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job Albuquerque, NM
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in New Mexico that needs a gastroenterologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and you will see 6 to 8 patients per rounding on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include ERCP and EUS. For this assignment, you need to have an active NM medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new NM medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NM state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 6 to 8 patients per rounding
- Procedures: ERCP and EUS required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.