Full Time Psychiatry Job Sacramento, CA
You will receive a competitive compensation based on training, scope of work, and experience plus bonus opportunity. If you choose the employed option you will also receive health insurance, dental and vision benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a signing bonus, CME, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in the state capital, the fastest-growing big city in the state, and the fourth-largest metropolitan area in California. It has been named by Time magazine as America's Most Diverse City.
CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent and temporary staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, contact Kyle Birdsall at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and reference to email@example.com.
- Salary based on candidate training, scope of work, and past experience
- Bonus opportunity and complete benefits package
- Full range of inpatient and outpatient psychiatric service
- 24-hour nursing support on-site
- Flexible schedule
- Manageable caseload
- Residents provide moonlighting coverage
- Independent contractor arrangement with monthly directorship stipend available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.