Full Time Pediatrics Job Columbus, MS
This position offers a competitive compensation with additional incentives/bonuses. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Columbus is a city in and the county seat of Lowndes County, on the eastern border of Mississippi. It is located primarily east, but also north and northeast of the Tombigbee River, which is also part of the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join a well-established and growing practice
- Outpatient clinic with some inpatient duties
- 4.5-day workweek
- No evening or weekend hours
- Competitive compensation package
- $20K sign-on bonus
- Full benefits package includes medical, malpractice coverage, relocation, and a retirement plan
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 and mention job number 2684023
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.