Dermatology Physician Needed at Growing Practice in Suburb of Dallas-Fort Worth, TexasJob #14231636
**Just 30 minutes from downtown Dallas**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified Dermatologistto join our highly successful client in Southlake, Texas.
Enjoy practicing in a modern, luxurious office space with a growingpractice focused on providing genuine patient care. You'll practice alongside a highly reputable physician and receive support from well-trained assistants and office staff.
This groupis willing to work quickly to get the right candidate set up in this new position, so don't wait to apply!
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4.5 days per week
- Expect to see an average of 30-35 patients per day
- Provide Medical Dermatology andCosmetics Services
- Preferably a candidate licensed in Texas
- PA-C supervision required
- Competitive base salary plus generous bonus plan
- Complete benefits package
- A warm, welcoming atmosphere
- Receive support from well-trained administrative staff
- Prioritizes creating high-quality patient experiences
- Modern, fully-equipped office
There's so much to love about Southlake, Texas! This suburb of Dallas-Fort Worth has been named the fifth-best place to buy a home in Texas and the fifth-best suburb to raise a family in the state.
With outstanding public schools, an exceptional job, and housing market, and an emphasis on high-quality living, Southlake has so much to offer you.
Whether you enjoy rich cultural entertainment or nature parks and hiking trails, you'll find plenty to keep you occupied in your spare time in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
And when it's time for a getaway, hop on a flight at the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airportjust a ten-minute drive from Southlake!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'stalentedDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For further information regarding this unique opportunity,contact Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 Ext. 150or email your confidential CV to