Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Orlando, FL
HEADLINE: Orlando, Florida (beautiful suburb): A Board Eligible/Board Certified Hematologist/Oncologist physician is needed to join a 25-plus years established single specialty group with 9 hematologists/ oncologists and 2 radiation oncologists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and various support staff. 80% Medical Oncology and 20% Hematology. Call for weekdays and weekends will be at least 1:6. Work at two offices and two community hospitals that are close by. Established 25-plus years ago, this well-established group has a very strong referral base. The new Hematologist/ Oncologist will be employed by this practice. This practice is offering a very competitive initial financial compensation package with production incentive bonus and a generous comprehensive fringe benefits package. $ Outstanding financial potential.
LOCATION: Orlando, Florida (beautiful suburb):
- The two offices that the new hematologist/oncologist will be working and the two community hospitals are all located in a beautiful suburb of Orlando, Florida.
- Please see detailed information below regarding the city of Orlando.
- Located in a beautiful suburb and very close to Orlando, Florida, a Comprehensive Cancer Center is seeking to recruit an additional BE/BC Hematologist/Oncologist.
- Their group has 9 hematologist/oncologists, 2 radiation oncologists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and various support staff.
- The new hematologist/oncologist can expect to do a mixture of about 80% Medical Oncology and 20% Hematology.
- Although Bilingual (Spanish) would be a big plus, it is not a requirement.
- Call for weekdays and weekends will be at least 1:6.
- The new hematologist/oncologist would work out of two offices.
- One of their offices has three infusion chairs.
- They own their building. They have two PET Scans, a laboratory, and other Radonics medical equipment.
- She or he will admit to two community hospitals located within 10 to 15 minutes from their office setting.
- This excellent opportunity is due to the growth and expansion of their practice and large patient population that they serve.
- Established more than twenty-five years ago, this well-established group has a very strong referral base.
- Their physician retention rate is excellent.
- Their practice is very well managed and has been successfully experiencing growth.
- Availability: Both Hematologists/Oncologists who are completing their fellowships in June of 2021 and Hematologists/Oncologists who have prior work experience and are already in practice will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- The new Hematologist/Oncologist will be employed by this practice.
- This busy and successful practice is very financially sound and stable.
- They are offering a very competitive starting salary range, which is commensurate with the persons experience.
- Production incentive bonus.
- Comprehensive fringe benefits package, which includes but is not limited to:
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- The financial potential is outstanding!
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF ORLANDO, FLORIDA:
- The office and two hospitals that the new Hematologist/Oncologist will be working at are located in a beautiful suburb that is very close to Orlando, Florida.
- Located in central Florida, Orlando has 271,000-plus residents and a metropolitan area of 2,387,000-plus population.
- It is the third-largest metropolitan area in Florida and Floridas largest inland city.
- This metropolitan city in Florida is one of the world's fastest-growing cities.
- Orlando, Florida is only 45 miles from either coast. It is situated about 75 miles northeast of Tampa.
- Orlando contains many small lakes and is both a popular winter resort and a year-round residential city.
- It is a center for digital media and bio medicine.
- A transportation and distribution center, the economy is based on the area's citrus fruit groves, aerospace and electronics industries, and tourism.
- It also has one of the busiest airports in the United States.
- One of Orlando's biggest attractions is its proximity to Walt Disney World, including Epcot Center, and Sea World of Florida. These major entertainment centers are year-round tourist attractions. Disney World is 22 miles southwest of Orlando. Sea World of Florida is a 15-minute ride from downtown Orlando.
- The city offers boating on its numerous lakes and provides facilities for golf, tennis, shuffleboard, and other sports.
- Other points of interest in Orlando are the Civic Theater, the John Young Museum and Planetarium, the Orange County Historical Museum, and the Loch Haven Art Center.
- The University of Central Florida is also situated here.
- Orlando will offer you a high quality of life. Its perfect climate, a low cost of living, and a wide variety of both outdoor and indoor recreational and cultural activities and events all create the ideal environment to live and practice hematology/oncology!
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.