Full Time Pediatrics Job San Bernardino, CA
Loma Linda, California-Southern CA
Outpatient-Quality of Life Schedule
Employed - Full Benefits - Competitive Salary
Practice Details: Pediatrics
- Employed Position with an Established Group Comprised of 20+ Primary Care Physicians
- Outpatient Only Quality of Life Schedule With no Evening Or Weekend Call Required
- Competitive Base Salary, Full Benefits Package: Employer Pays 85% Health Insurance, 401(k) with 3% Match, Paid Malpractice, Paid Tail, Paid Licensure, PTO, CME Allowance, Signing Bonus and Relocation Assistance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO Degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a Valid Medical License
Community Details: Inland Empire California
California dreaming? Love where you work and live where you want. The Inland Empire is one of the most affordable areas to live in in all of Southern California, with immediate access to so many things to do! Residents enjoy having a 45-minute drive to Los Angeles and Orange County, 90 minutes to Palm Springs and San Diego, and immediate access to the mountains.
- Position Offers Close Commute to Loma Linda, Redlands, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, Fontana, Rialto, Moreno Valley, and Corona.
- Whether it is Professional Sports, Golfing, Skiing, Surfing, Shopping, Speedway, Wineries all Close By!
- The Inland Empire is Home to Several Major Four-Year Universities Like UC Riverside, Loma Linda, University of Redlands, and CSU San Bernardino and Great Public and Private Schools
- LAX is an Hour Away, John Wayne is 45 Minutes Away, and Ontario International Airport is Just 20 Minutes Away.
Job ID: JN -092020-22999
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.