Full Time Endocrinology Job Uvalde, TX
This well-established practice has begun searching for their next team member. Founded in 1983 this group focuses on providing quality care to all its patients despite their ability to pay. Someone with a passion for helping others would be a great fit for this position. As a provider, you will be joining a collaborative and forward-thinking team. You will be working alongside and tenured and knowledgeable staff. This is a current opening looking to be filled immediately.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Board Certification or willingness to become certified within one year.
- Ability to work a full-time schedule
- Applicants must hold a Texas license*
- Clean personal and professional background
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Applicants should be committed to high-quality patient care and excellent customer service.
- Job Requirements: Dentist with a DDS degree - must have a valid state license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
- Commencement Bonus
- CME Allowance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Retirement Planning
- This location is eligible for loan repayment
Job ID: DDS 12564377
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.