Mohs Surgeon / Dermatology Physician Needed to Take Over for an Existing Provider in a Well-Established Practice Outside of Washington D.C.Job #14228543
**Just an hour southwest of Washington D.C.**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking a full-timeMohs Surgeon / Dermatology Physicianto join our highly successful partner near Fredericksburg, Virginia.
Steppinginto this position allowsyou totakeover a well-establishedpatient base seekingMohs and General Dermatology care while working alongside a collegial team of providers and support staff.
About the Position:
- Offer an estimated 80% Mohs and 20% General Dermatology and Cosmetics, if desired
- The current provider sees upwards of one thousand Mohs cases annually
- PA/NP supervision not required
- Generous base salary plus production-based bonus plan
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Thriving practice with multiple providers and talented extenders
- The well-trained administrative staff ensures efficiency
- Bright, spacious, fully equipped office
- Receive Mohs referrals from ten providers
Fredericksburg is located along the Rappahannock River in Virginia, south of Washington D.C. The area is known for its rich colonial and Civil War history.
Fredericksburg offers a charming mix of urban and suburban neighborhoods and is an excellent place to raise a family.
Here you'll find plenty of outdoor activities and lively entertainment options for everyone to enjoy, including museums and theaters, kid-focused play centers, and nature trails.
Plus, Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport in Washington, D.C. is less than an hour commute away for all of your air travel needs!
For immediate consideration, please call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140or forward yourconfidential CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.All inquiries are heldstrictlyconfidential.
And candidatesNEVERpay a fee for our services.
Reach out todaywe're here to help!
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!