Full Time Internal Medicine Job Smyrna, TN
alarm 11 days ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
New Opportunity for BC Internal Medicine physician - Established practice in Middle TN!
New Opportunity for BC Internal Medicine physician to step into an established practice in Middle Tennessee. Our team is looking for a dedicated physician to join our clinical family in the fall of 2021.
- Join BC Internal Medicine Physician and Physician Assistant
- Outpatient only utilize Hospitalist program
- Practice Call shared 1:3 with the addition of the new physician, utilize established Hospitalist Program
- eClinicalWorks EMR and Practice Management System is utilized
- Potential future Academic Opportunities Available
- Employment Contract competitive base salary/bonus incentive
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k and paid malpractice
- Paid time off, CME and dues allowance
- Sign on bonus
- The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
- More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
- Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
- Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
- Nashville is rated by both Frommers and Travel and Leisure as one of The Best Places to Go in 2017
- Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
- For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
- HCA is a national network of locally managed healthcare facilities. Our purpose is simple: to make the world a healthier place by delivering the best healthcare to our patients. We do this by giving our physicians a voice in how we staff, equip, and create the best environment to deliver great care.
- Our national network also allows physicians to collaborate and learn from each other on an unprecedented scale. It also facilitates an environment where residents can thrive and faculty can grow.
HCA Graduate Medical Education:
- HCA GME is now the nations top-performing health system and largest provider of graduate medical education with more than 200 programs across 21 specialties, 43 hospitals, and 14 states.
- HCA GME is building the leading network of innovative, patient-centered graduate medical education communities.
- We currently train more than 3,100 residents and fellows, and, this number will increase to over 6,800 by 2022.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.