Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job OR
A new locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in Oregon. The facility needs a provider to work from 7 am - 5 pm on weekdays. The locum tenens physician will have volumes from ASA 1 - 6e and will see general, major trauma, OB/GYN, thoracic, complex vascular, neuro, plastics, and other cases. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care. If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a call today for more details.
- 7 am - 5 pm shifts on weekdays
- Licensing assistance available
- BC/BE required
- ASA 1 - 6e
- General, major trauma, OB/GYN, thoracic, complex vascular, neuro, and more
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.